EB-3 visa is a popular employment-based immigrant visa category to live and work in the United States. However, obtaining a visa from the best EB-3 visa lawyer can be complex and time-consuming.
Some experienced EB-3 visa lawyer are BDV Solutions, Rijal Law Firm, North America Immigration Law Group, and more. We will provide an overview of their expertise and approach to immigration law, helping you choose the right lawyer for your needs.
To create this Dbd guide, we extensively researched based on a few evaluation criteria. We looked into the reputation, testimonials, communication skills, and more.
Furthermore, we interviewed some of their past clients to get accurate insights to determine the best lawyer for EB-3 visa.
Top 10 EB-3 visa lawyers
We have listed the top 10 EB-3 visa lawyers in the United States in our guide. These lawyers have a reputation for excellence, extensive experience in immigration law, with a proven track record.
1. BDV Solutions
BDV Solutions specialize in finding qualified businesses that meet the requirements for Green Card sponsorship for unskilled labor and skilled workers.
They represent over 100 countries and have facilitated over 400 Green Card EB-3 approvals in 2022. Moreover, they work with employers ready to sponsor U.S. Green Cards in over 36 states.
Additionally, BDV Solutions has a dedicated interview partner, Agro Visa, to help you prepare for job opportunities.
By actively seeking qualified employers, BDV navigates the complex immigration process.
2. Rijal Law Firm
Saurab Rijal is a licensed immigration attorney in California specializing in immigration law, while Chandani Patel Rijal has worked in multiple states across the US. Additionally, Rijal Law is affiliated with RCBA, LACBA, and the Bar of California.
Moreover, they offer services in English, Gujarati, and Nepali. Besides this, Rijal represents corporate and individual clients with P visa, O visa, and L visa services.
3. North America Immigration Law Group
North America Immigration Law Group boasts an impressive track record with over 32,000 approvals and a success rate of over 99%. They offer a free evaluation of your profile and process hundreds of visa applications monthly.
Additionally, they provide a 100% refund in case of a denial by the USCIS.
Moreover, the firm comprises a team of experienced green card lawyers, including Elizabeth K. Wharton, Victoria Chen, and Medessa Cheney.
For this excellent service, North America Immigration has earned a reputation for successful outcomes.
4. Kuck | Baxter Immigration Lawyers
Kuck Baxter Immigration Lawyers is a women-owned business with decades of direct experience in immigration law. The team comprises Alehandro Rolg, Kriti Kasabia, and Shelly McFann, who offer clients personalized solutions collaboratively.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, they are dedicated to achieving successful outcomes for their clients. Moreover, the law firm offers various services, including P visas, counselor processing, H-1B status, I-140 petitions, and more.
Furthermore, the firm makes it easier for clients to navigate the ever-changing world of immigration law with their services and consultation.
5. Potra Law Firm
Potra Law Firm, founded in 2001 by Cornel Potra, is a highly regarded law firm in the United States. The firm’s founder is Cornel Potra, who earned a J.D. from Regent University School of Law and is admitted to the bar in Georgia and Washington State.
This law firm specializes in immigration law, business immigration, and criminal defense.
Moreover, The experienced PR attorneys include Cornel Potra, Kristina Potra, Chance Cuellar, Alex Chang, and Blake Huffman.
Additionally, Potra Law Firm provides various visa services, including H visas, EB-2 visas, R-1 visas, M-1 visas, and more.
6. Ashoori Law
Ashoori Law is a trusted law firm with over 25 years of combined legal experience, serving clients in 14 languages. Their team of experienced attorneys includes Michael Ashoori, Lahaina Araneta, Ehsan Mehri, Matthew Larsen, and more.
Over the years, Ashoori has been trusted by over 1,752 immigrants worldwide. They also have accreditations such as EB-5 verification, American Immigration Lawyer Association, and more.
Moreover, Ashoori covers many immigration matters, including L1 visas, P visas, J1 visas, and EB2 visas.
7. Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick is a renowned law firm dedicated to US and global immigration law. They offer services in Spanish, Swedish, Mandarin, Danish, Hebrew, French, and Russian languages.
Moreover, the firm specializes in various visa types, including E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, and P-1 visas.
Similarly, the attorney team at the Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick includes Jacob Sapochnick, Marie Puertollano, Unica Llanes, and Melina Rodriguez. They have accreditations with MDA and EB-5 and received the Avvo Client’s Choice Award in 2019.
8. Khan Nayyar & Associates, LLC
Khan Nayyar & Associates is a law firm specializing in providing legal services related to family visas, employment-based immigration visas, and green cards. Their attorneys include Omar F. Khan, Farz Nayyar, Marie Sarantakis, Sandra Valenzuela, Mason Cole, and David J. Heyer.
Similarly, Khan is a member of various prestigious associations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Chicago Bar Association, NELA, and Illinois State Bar Association.
With its experienced and skilled attorneys, Khan LLC aims to provide comprehensive and reliable legal representation.
9. Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner
For over 30 years, the Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner have provided their clients with permanent residency. Based in Los Angeles, the firm is known for being one of the best US immigration lawyers in the area.
Similarly, the firm’s practice areas include nonimmigrant visas, deportation, visa preparation, and employment-based green card process.
Moreover, the attorneys at the firm are led by certified specialist Brian D. Lerner and licensed attorney Christopher A. Reed.
10. Colombo & Hurd
Colombo & Hurd is an award-winning boutique law firm in the United States. They focus on immigration for businesses, investors, and families.
Moreover, the firm was founded by immigrants who understand the difficulties and challenges of the immigration process. The team comprises Carlos M. Colombo, Rusten C. Hurd, Veronica Barozza, and Ronald Castellone.
Similarly, Colombo has been awarded an AV rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and an A+ rating in BBB, Orlando Business Journal.
The firm’s services include handling felony or misdemeanor criminal convictions, immigration violations, and visa and green card expiration.
Common reasons for EB-3 visa denials
If you are a skilled worker, professional, or other worker, you may qualify for EB-3 Visa. USCIS, “EB-3 Visa, https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-third-preference-eb-3″
However, before applying for an EB-3 visa, it is essential to understand the common reasons for the denial. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Incomplete documentation is a common reason for EB-3 visa denials.
- Applicants must provide all the required documentation, including educational and labor certification, reference letters, and more.
- Failure to meet eligibility requirements is another common reason for EB-3 visa denials.
- Applicants must have a job offer in the United States and possess the necessary education, training, or experience.
- Any fraudulent activities discovered in an EB-3 visa application can lead to its denial.
- It is essential to provide accurate and truthful information when applying for an EB-3 visa.
To avoid these pitfalls and increase the chances of a successful application, applicants should:
- Ensure they have all the required documentation before submitting their application.
- Verify that they meet all the eligibility requirements for the EB-3 visa.
- Seek assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer who can review their application and provide guidance on any potential issues.
- Be honest and accurate when providing information in their application.
- Double-check their application for accuracy and completeness before submitting it to USCIS.
How to choose the best EB-3 visa lawyer?
Choosing the right lawyer to handle your EB-3 visa application is critical to ensuring the success of your application.
Some tips you can follow while hiring a lawyer to avoid rejection are:
- Research the lawyer’s experience in immigration law and specifically with EB-3 visas.
- Read reviews from previous clients and check their success rate with EB-3 visa applications.
- Look for a lawyer who offers transparent pricing and clear communication throughout the process.
- Prioritize professionalism and choose a responsive, attentive, and respectful lawyer.
- Schedule consultations with potential lawyers to understand their approach and how comfortable you feel working with them.
- Consider working with a lawyer who is familiar with your native language or offers services in your preferred language.
- Check their credentials, such as their membership in relevant bar associations and their involvement in professional organizations.
- Choose a lawyer who will explain the application process and requirements in detail and guide you through each step.
- Check our guide to learn everything about EB-3 Visa.
- Find out everything you need to know about how to immigrate to Portugal with our guide.
- Find out everything about EB-3 visa for nurses with our guide – here.
How long does it take to process an EB-3 visa application?
The processing time for an EB-3 visa application can vary depending on several factors. Generally, it can take between 12 to 24 months or longer.
How much does it cost to hire an EB-3 visa lawyer?
The cost of hiring an EB-3 visa lawyer can vary depending on the lawyer’s experience, location, and the case’s complexity. It is essential to ask about the lawyer’s fees to find an affordable EB-3 visa lawyer if you’re tight on budget.
In conclusion, hiring the best EB-3 visa lawyer is crucial for a successful visa. The 10 lawyers and firms listed in this Dbd guide are some of the best in the field.
The attorneys have a deep understanding of immigration law and a proven track record of securing EB-3 visas. Choosing one of the top EB-3 visa lawyers can increase your chances of obtaining an EB-3 visa.
About the author
Raju Chopra is an experienced immigration attorney with a Master's degree in Law from the University of Colorado Boulder. He has worked on international immigration matters for the past ten years, helping clients navigate the often confusing world of global visa laws and regulations. Raju is passionate about offering practical legal advice and guidance to those looking for work abroad or seeking visas for travel.