Doordash is a food delivery service that connects customers with local restaurants. If you’re having an issue or need to report a problem to Doordash, there are several ways to do so.
To complain to Doordash, you can call or chat with them or submit a complaint directly to Doordash through their website or application.
In this guide, we will give step-to-step instructions on how to complain to Doordash and what the company can do if consumer complaints are not resolved.
Doordash is an online food delivery service where people order food from different restaurants. However, there are some common complaints that customers often face. These complaints include:
- Orders are not canceled even after requesting to cancel them.
- Irresponsible customer service agents who do not listen to complaints or provide incorrect solutions.
- Missing or incomplete orders, which are usually restaurant-related complaints.
- Missed delivery, where the driver does not show up to complete the delivery, causing customer problems.
- These complaints are a major concern for customers who use Doordash to order food.
How to file a complaint with Doordash
If you face problems with your Doordash order, you can complain online using different methods.  Doordash, “Help, https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/What-can-I-do-if-I-am-not-satisfied-with-my-food-quality?language=en_US”
Filing a complaint through the Doordash website
One way is to file a complaint through the Doordash website. If you’re unable to use the app because of limited storage space or using a desktop computer, you can follow these steps to report your food delivery complaints:
Step 1: Open your internet browser, and open the Doordash homepage.
Step 2: Click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
Step 3: Click on ‘Help’
Step 4: Select the order in which you faced the Doordash order problems, and move forward as it instructs.
Filing a complaint through a mobile app
If you have a complaint about your Doordash order, you can file it through the mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
Here are two methods you can use:
Method 1: Direct order complaint
This is a direct idea that opens the door to your order.
Step 1: Open the Doordash app.
Step 2: Go to the Account section, which is at the bottom right corner
Step 3: Tap on Get help
Step 4: Select the order you have an issue with and give the necessary information they ask for.
Method 2: Complaint through FAQ
You can follow these steps in alternative to the above:
Step 1– Open the Doordash app on your phone.
Step 2– Tap on Account.
Step 3– Click on the FAQ that you see in the top right corner of your screen, which page will redirect to a webpage.
Step 4– Select Customer Support.
Step 5– Select which order issue you want to complain about.
Step 6– To proceed further, you will be redirected to your chat app and given other credentials the app asks for.
Escalating a complaint with Doordash
If your issue is not resolved, contact Doordash support directly to escalate your complaint using the following methods:
Email Doordash at 901 Market Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, explaining the problem you encountered.
Use complaint-escalating websites such as BBB (Better Business Bureau) to contact Doordash and have them address the issue quickly.
Remember to use these methods if the issue is not resolved.
- Frustrated with Ticketmaster? Learn how do I complain to Ticketmaster here in this guide effectively get the issue resolved.
- Unhappy with your McDonald’s experience? Learn how to voice your complaint and receive proper assistance – here.
- Did Chipotle disappoint you? Follow these steps to make a complaint to Chipotle and have your issue addressed.
- Experiencing issues with FedEx? This is how to complain to Fedex and receive a resolution.
- Unsatisfied with your Lyft ride? Learn what you must do to voice your complaint and receive assistance – here.
All in all, during Doordash complaint process make sure to tell customer service or the company’s office all the details and give evidence.
However, if your initial complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, you may need to wait and escalate the issue.
About the author
Andy Cale is an experienced journalist who has been writing for over twelve years. He focuses on global news and events, particularly on current affairs. His pieces cover news stories, info guides, reviews, and opinions on various topics that are important to the world today.