UAE is one of the most urban places in the world, with some of the best hospital in Dubai and other emirates. It has some of the best hospitals worldwide that offer patients the best treatment practice.
All the hospitals in Dubai offer superior healthcare with the best possible medical care as DHA monitors all the service quality of the hospitals. Some of Dubai’s top hospitals are covered in this Dbd guide, which places a high priority on ensuring the health and well-being of its patients.
If you want to travel there for medical treatment or are just wondering which is the best hospital in Dubai. We have covered some of the top hospitals in Dubai with highly experienced doctors and consultants.
6 best hospitals in Dubai
1. Saudi German Hospital
Saudi German Hospital is a leading private medical care provider in the United Arab Emirates. The hospital was established in 2012 in Dubai and has provided quality medical care to patients from across the country since then.
The hospital has branches in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman. Similarly, it offers a wide range of outpatient, inpatient, diagnostic, and preventive health services.
Saudi German Hospital has been accredited by Planetree International-USA, CAP, JSI, and ISO 4001. The hospital has also been awarded the Gold certification for Patient-Centered Care Excellence.
Moreover, Saudi German Hospital is committed to providing quality medical care to its patients. Its highly skilled and experienced doctors, nurses, and staff are dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
Let’s look at some services Saudi German Hospital provides in Dubai.
- Saudi German Hospital has 300 beds in total. Therefore, the facility can accommodate multiple patients being treated at once.
- The hospital provides many services such as Cardiology, a Breast Cancer center, Dentals, Emergency, ENT, General Surgery, and many more. This proves that SGH is the one-place treatment center for every health-related issue.
- A wide range of online services is also available, including online payment options as well as new and registered appointments and requests for medical imagery and other lab and radiology reports
Prices of Saudi German Hospital Dubai
The prices in Saudi German Hosptial in Dubai differ according to the treatment or the disease the patients suffer from. However, to make it easier for patients, the hospital has announced some fantastic offers that include:
- Basic screening package – AED 499
- Comprehensive medical package -AED 599
- Weight Loss Surgery – AED 27,000
- Lasik Eye Surgery – AED 3,000
- Dental Crown – AED 1500
- Surgical Tooth – AED 600
2. American Hospital Dubai Clinic
American Hospital Dubai was established in 1996 and has become one of the best hospitals worldwide in Dubai, UAE. The hospital has a team of experienced professionals who offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical facilities.
Likewise, American Hospital Dubai has made history by becoming the first-ever hospital in the middle east to receive JCI awards. This prestigious honor is a testament to the high quality of care that the hospital provides.
In addition, the American Hospital Dubai is also the first ever hospital in the middle east to perform robotics surgery. This cutting-edge technology allows for more precise and minimally invasive surgery, which results in less pain and quicker recovery times for patients.
- American Hospital Dubai is a leading medical center that provides treatment in various departments such as Allergy, Dermatology, Surgery, Maternity, and cancer treatment.
- AH, Dubai, is also the leading medical center for treating international patients. They treat not only patients from GCC countries but also the USA, Europe, and other parts of the world.
- You can also receive insurance coverage from NEURON, NEXT CARE, and NAS. Therefore, you might contact the payment department if you wish to receive significant savings or free medical care at American Hospital Dubai.
3. Medeor Hospital
Medeor Hospital is also among the top hospitals in UAE that provide many types of health care and treatment. This hospital offers emergency services 24/7.
The team at this hospital has been providing excellent care for over ten years to people in the Abu Dhabi and Dubai regions.
Medeor also uses the latest treatments and technologies while providing compassionate care that meets each person’s individual needs.
- Medeor hospital is also one of the leading and biggest treatment centers or hospitals that provides specialties in various categories such as ENT, Cardiac Surgery, General Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, and more.
- The hospital has a facility spread over 9 locations throughout the UAE with the over 750-bed facility.
- Medeor hospital is partnered with over 27 insurance companies. This means you can get free or very cheap treatment if you are also partnered with one of these companies.
- The hospital’s urology department is well known for its in-depth diagnosis and care of kidney stone cases.
4. Emirates Hospital Jumeirah
Emirates Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Dubai. It is among the most trusted healthcare service providers. They offer various services, like Emergency care centers, specialty clinics, and pharmacies.
The medical staff at the hospital is very proficient. Also, they are experienced in various specific treatment methods and patient care practices.
The hospital offers many services and treatment options in every field of modern medicine and healthcare.
Emirates Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality standard of care to all its patients locally and globally. They also maintain an astonishing rate of growth in the GCC.
- Emirates hospital offers a wide range of services like Anesthesiology, Dental Department, Dermatology, Cardiology, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and more.
- Additionally, patients can get online diagnostic services and reports for their ultrasounds and X-rays.
- Emirates hospital is not only situated in Dubai but has provided services to the many GCC Emirates such as Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, etc.
Prices of Emirates Hospital Jumeirah
The price distribution of Emirates Hospital Jumeriah is divided into various care packages. Some of the packages are as follows.
- Caesarean package – AED 23,000
- Well Woman’s basic care package – AED 2500 to 3000
- Well Man basic care package – AED 1800 to 2000
- Basic child care package – AED 1,000
- Basic family care package – AED 8000 to 8500
5. Zulekha Hospital
|Location:||Doha Street, Al Nadha 2, Al Qusais, Dubai|
|Hours:||Everyday open 24 hours|
Another one of the top hospitals in Dubai is Zulekha Hospital. It was established in 1964.
The hospital was established in India before moving to Sharjah in 1992. Later in 2004, it expanded its service in Dubai, offering high-quality medical service.
Zulekha hospital is one of the best maternity hospitals in Dubai. It has a state-of-the-art facility spread over three locations with more than 1700 doctors.
- The hospital has over 140 beds and it also has operation theatres, labor rooms, and specialized departments for different types of care.
- These different types of care can include surgery, childbirth, and other treatments.
- Zulekha hospital offers a variety of services, including general health care, maternity care, vaccinations, and plastic surgery.
- The hospital also has a modern facility with an ICU and a Neonatal ICU. With some of the state-of-the-art treatments, Zulekha hospital provides remarkable treatment to the people of Dubai.
Price of Zulekha Hospital Dubai
The basic health treatment package starts from AED 800. Some of the other packages consist of a Cardiac package from AED 1900, a Well Women package from AED 2100, and finally Executive Health Package of AED 2000.
6. NMC Specialty Hospital Al Nahda
NMC Healthcare is one of the best hospitals in Dubai. Similarly, it is the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE. It has earned a reputation for giving patients excellent care and services.
NMC has been dedicated to the areas it serves for more than 48 years. Also, it provides a wide range of services, from primary care to specialized and home care.
NMC has gained the trust of millions of people and is now one of the most reputable healthcare organizations in the nation. You can be sure that NMC Specialty Dubai will provide you with the best quality care, whether you require a basic check-up or specialist treatment.
- You can get treatment services for various ailments, including general practice, gynecology, dentistry, neuroscience, oncology, ENT, and more. They have the finest professionals to consult if you ever need support.
- NMC is affiliated with major national and international insurance companies that help in minimizing health costs.
- You can also book an appointment and get reports or medicine prescriptions online via the E-services of the NMC Dubai hospital.
How good are hospitals in Dubai?
Dubai is a city that is rapidly evolving and getting much better, and this drive to give its citizens high-quality medical care is undeniable. In Dubai, there are nearly 180 doctors for every 100,000 citizens, which is an astounding ratio, according to a recent survey.
There are regulations for healthcare and hospitals in Dubai at the Emirates and Federal levels. Both public and private hospitals in Dubai come under the Dubai Health Authority or DHA. Similarly, the DHA has been performing a splendid job to this date in maintaining the quality of the hospitals.
Twenty-five of the most outstanding hospitals in the world is in the UAE. It reflects the government’s commitment to providing its people with superior healthcare and its intention to make no concessions.
This demonstrates the commitment of the Dubai government to ensure that its residents have access to the best possible medical care. Additionally, Dubai imported medical facilities worth approximately $12.1 billion in 2018,
With such a priority on ensuring the health and well-being of its citizens. It is no surprise that Dubai is rapidly becoming one of the top places in the world to access healthcare centers.
- Check out the best gynecologist in Dubai if you want a renowned gynecologist and Obstetrician with extensive services.
- Similarly, if you want the best skin care, check our Dbd guide on the best dermatologist in Dubai.
- Similarly, if you want the best dental care in Dubai, check our Dbd guide on the – best dentist in Dubai.
- If you have hair fall issues or want to remove your excess hair, check our Dbd guide on hair transplant in Dubai and best laser hair removal in Dubai.
FAQs on best hospital in Dubai
Which is the best maternity hospital in Dubai?
One of Dubai’s top maternity hospitals is Zulekha. It provides experts with the best qualification and expertise in obstetrics and gynecology. They also offer extensive women’s and children’s clinics. They also have the best delivery suites and mid wife services.
Which is the best eye hospital in Dubai?
The Emirates Hospital is among the top hospitals in Dubai that has a Department of Ophthalmology which offers a wide range of eye care services for patients of all ages. This includes diagnosing and treating eye trauma, managing squints, treating cataracts, managing glaucoma, treating corneal diseases, and lazy eyes.
What is the name of the best hospital in Dubai?
The best hospital in Dubai is NMC Speciality Dubai. It is a private healthcare provider that has been serving the communities of Dubai for 48 years. NMC has built a solid reputation for providing personalized care and genuine concern for its patients, earning it the confidence of millions and making it one of the most respected healthcare organizations in the country.
Does Dubai have good hospitals?
Dubai has some of the best hospitals in the world, with top-notch medical staff and cutting-edge equipment. The DHA also provides excellent preventive care, with a wide array of health and wellness programs available to residents.
What is the biggest health center in Dubai?
The Saudi German Hospital is the biggest healthcare center in Dubai. It has a 700-bed capacity, which makes it one of the biggest hospitals in the region. The hospital offers a wide range of medical and surgical services. It also has highly skilled and experienced professionals dedicated to providing the best possible care for its patients.
All the hospitals mentioned above are some of the best hospitals in Dubai that offer top-quality healthcare services to their patients.
They have well-trained staff and the latest medical equipment. International organizations also accredit these top hospitals in Dubai. At these facilities, patients may be guaranteed to receive the best care possible.
Have you visited one of these hospitals in Dubai to check on your health? If so, leave us a comment below about which hospital you visited and how it went.