If you are wondering how to activate Botim in Etisalat, you are in the right place. Etisalat offers different internet calling plans at affordable prices.
Botim is licensed and approved calling app that allows you to make audio and video calls and chats. You may make encrypted calls and communicate with over 500 users at once. To use the service, you should activate Botim in Etisalat.
The UAE has banned unlicensed VoIP services, like WhatsApp, IMO, and Skype, so apps like Botim come to the rescue. It allows you to communicate with family and friends abroad.
The app allows you to share videos, photos, and voice messages. However, to use the app, you must subscribe to an internet calling plan from a telecom operator, preferably Etisalat.
Stay through this guide if you want to know how to activate Botim in Etisalat.
Things to consider before activating Botim in Etisalat
You need to take care of a few things before activating Botim in Etisalat. The most important is choosing the right plan for your device.
Etisalat offers different internet calling plans depending on whether you need a prepaid or postpaid plan or a home wi-fi plan. Take your time to compare the different options and choose the one that best meets your requirements.
Once you’ve done that, you can go ahead and activate Botim and start enjoying high-quality calls with friends and family worldwide.
The Etisalat internet calling plans with their offers and subscription process are mentioned below:
Monthly plan for postpaid mobile
The internet calling monthly plan for postpaid mobile includes:
- Costs AED 50 excluding 5% VAT
- Provides free 250MB data every day
- You can use it on a single device but for multiple apps
- Subscribe by downloading the ‘My Etisalat UAE’ app or send a text message “ICP” to 1012 or dial *101# from the home phone.
- It will auto-renew monthly Etisalat, “Internet Calling Plan, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/smb/mobile/internet-calling-plans.jsp”
Monthly plan for prepaid mobile
The internet calling monthly plan for prepaid mobile includes:
- The monthly price of AED 50, excluding 5% VAT
- Auto-renewal every month
- You can use it on a single device only with multiple apps
- Daily free 250MB mobile data with the plan
- Use the My Etisalat UAE app or text “ICP” to 1012, or you can dial *101# from the home phone to subscribe to the plan Etisalat,”Internet Calling Plan, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/smb/mobile/internet-calling-plans.jsp”
Learn more: Is Botim Free in UAE & Dubai?
Daily plan for prepaid mobile customers
The internet calling daily plan for postpaid mobile includes:
- Costs AED 5 excluding 5% VAT
- Includes 1GB of local mobile data
- You can use it on a single device only
- Use with multiple supported apps line Botim, voice, etc.
- It is a one-time-only 24-hour pack
- It does not auto-renew
- Subscribe to the daily plan by downloading the ‘My Etisalat UAE’ app and sending the text of the word “DICP” to 1012 or dialing *101# from the home phone. Etisalat, “Internet Calling Plan, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/smb/mobile/internet-calling-plans.jsp”
Daily plan for control line mobile
Subscribe to the Etisalat daily plan for control line through the My Etisalat UAE app by texting “DICP” to 1012, dialing *101# from your home phone.
The internet calling daily plan for control line mobile includes features like:
- Has 1GB of local data
- You can use it on a single device
- Use the multiple supported apps
- Costs AED 5 excluding 5% VAT
- It is one time 24, hour service
- Do not have an auto-renewal feature
Monthly plan for eLife home Wi-Fi
Subscribe to the monthly plan for eLife home wi-fi by downloading the My Etisalat UAE app or by sending text “EICP” to 1012 from your registered phone or dialing IVR 125 from your telephone at home.
The internet calling Monthly plan for eLife home wi-fi includes features like:
- Costs AED 100 with an additional 5% VAT
- Automatically renews every 30 days
- Unlimited data available
- You can use it on multiple devices
- Use it for multiple supported apps Etisalat, “elife internet calling plan, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/c/mobile/plans/internet-calling-plans.jsp”
As you know, the process and features of every plan provided by Etisalat, you’ll need to activate Botim on your device to use it. Let’s see how to do it:
Here is how to activate Botim in Etisalat after purchasing internet calling plan
After subscribing to an Internet Calling Plan, you can activate Botim in Etisalat. To active Botim in Etisalat, follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the Botim app. The app is available for free on App Store and Google Play Store for both iPhone and Android devices, respectively.
Step 2: Register and enter the phone number provided by Etisalat
Step 3: Access your contacts from the phone and start voice and video calls worldwide
You can use Botim to make calls to anyone with the same app worldwide. The app is available to download and use for free besides UAE.
Also, all of your connected devices will be able to use the supported apps for free. This way, you can easily stay in touch with your friends and family without breaking the bank.
If you have any issues while activating Botim in Etisalat, please get in touch with the customer support of Etisalat.
See also: Check out this Dbd guide on – how to activate Botim in du, if you are a du customer.
Is Botim free in Etisalat?
No, Botim is not free in Etisalat. To use the app, you must subscribe to the “Internet Calling Plan” from Etisalat.
Botim is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family living overseas and in the UAE. The app is easy to use and provides high-quality calls.
However, Botim only works among devices with the app like any other wi-fi calling app.
Outside of the UAE, the app is free to download and use. It does not require you to sign up for an internet calling plan.
Therefore, it is the best and most convenient way to make calls while you are in the UAE or traveling worldwide.
We hope you find out how to activate Botim in Etisalat. If you do, please share this information with your friends and families.
About the author
Driven to stay up-to-date with the latest technological advances, Harry Evans is an enthusiastic computer science B.Sc graduate and tech specialist with a wealth of experience in technical support, IT process analysis, and quantitative research. His expertise explores how various technology tools can effectively solve complex issues and create distinct solutions through data-driven processes. Additionally, he is passionate about educating others on the best ways to use these new technologies.