Etisalat balance transfer between users is quite simple. It is possible to transfer the credit balance to not just the same network provider but a different one as well!
Etisalat balance transfer can be done through its official app, dial codes, and SMS. You can transfer your balance to another Etisalat number, du number, or an international number.
In this Dbd guide, you will learn how to transfer mobile balance from Etisalat so that you never miss out on connecting with your loved ones. Additionally, you will also learn about the terms and conditions.
Let’s see how you can complete the mobile balance transfer right away.
How to complete the Etisalat balance transfer?
Etisalat balance can be transferred in different ways. You can transfer Etisalat balance to other Etisalat, du, and international mobile numbers.
You can send Etisalat credit to anyone if you have an Etisalat number, whether it is prepaid or postpaid.
First, let’s take an in-depth look at how to complete the Etisalat credit balance transfer to du.
How to complete Etisalat to du balance transfer?
Etisalat and du are the two biggest competitors in UAE’s telecommunication industry. Each of them has provided many great services to its customers including the transfer of balance from one network to another.
You can transfer the balance from Etisalat to du in two ways, either using the Etisalat UAE app or by dialing a balance transfer code in your dial pad.
The first method is through the Etisalat UAE app, from where you can directly transfer the amount to any du number. All you have to do is sign in to the app, tap on the balance transfer option, and enter a du number that is being used in the UAE.
Unfortunately, you cannot use the app to transfer the balance from Etisalat to du network if you are a postpaid number user.
The other method is to use a dial a code in the following format and press the call button to complete the process:
*100* prepaid mobile number*transfer amount#
For example if you would like to transfer 10 AED, you can dial: *100*9714000000*10#
If you were wondering how to transfer balance from Etisalat to du, we hope you know now.
How to complete the Etisalat to Etisalat balance transfer?
Etisalat is one of the top telecoms that offers both prepaid and postpaid mobile services. Both types of accounts have a limit of AED 150 per day for sharing balances with other people in UAE.
There are several ways to transfer Etisalat balance to another Etisalat user.
You can use the Etisalat app to transfer money from your Etisalat prepaid number to postpaid, from postpaid to prepaid, or from prepaid to prepaid numbers.
You can also use a transfer code to send money to someone. Just type the code in the following format on your phone’s dial pad:
*100* receiver’s number*amount of balance to be transferred#
For example if you would like to transfer 20 AED, simply dial: *100*9714567890*20#
Here, *100* is the Etisalat balance transfer code, 9714567890 is the targetted phone number, and 20 is the amount to be transferred in AED currency.
This is how you can transfer the balance from Etisalat mobile to another Etisalat mobile using the transfer code.
Using this method, you will have a limit to how much you can transfer. Here are the limits:
- Minimum transfer limit: The minimum amount is only AED 2 for both prepaid and postpaid numbers.
- Maximum transfer limit: The local transfer limit for postpaid accounts is AED 150 per day and AED 500 per month. Similarly, prepaid users have a maximum limit of AED 150 per day and AED 1,500 per month.
With such a low minimum balance requirement, you can always stay connected with friends and family, even when you’re on a tight budget or during emergencies.
How to complete Etisalat balance transfer to international mobile numbers?
Most network service providers only allow you to transfer balances within your own country. However, Etisalat provides a convenient way to transfer funds to international numbers as well.
If you have any unused credit balance left, you can use it to recharge any international prepaid account. There are two ways to send Etisalat balance to an international mobile number – via app or text.
- Using the Etisalat app, you can simply send the balance to the recipient’s phone number by entering the required amount in the balance transfer section.
- Alternatively, you can also text said international prepaid number to 1700, and the recipient will be able to confirm the amount and charges in their own currency. Etisalat, “Transfer balance to an international … Continue readingFor example, you can type 911980123456 in your SMS box and send it to 1700.
You can choose any of these methods to send Etisalat balance to an international prepaid number.
Things to consider for Etisalat balance transfer
There are certain factors or variables that all Etisalat consumers must consider during Etisalat mobile balance transfer. Let’s see what they are:
- You will be charged a certain amount of fees and taxes. You will have to pay 5.25% of the fee, and 5% of Value added Tax (VAT).
- For international balance transfer, you need to have a postpaid account or enough money in your Wasel account.
- The transferred balance is valid for 10 days. It must be used before other data allowances.
- If you are a prepaid user, you can transfer your balance up to AED 1,500 locally. But if you are a postpaid user, you can only transfer up to AED 500 locally.
- You can also ask someone to transfer you some money by dialing *107*receiver’s number*amount#. Your friend will receive the request message and confirm it by dialing *100*Requester’s number*Amount#, and you will receive your requested amount.
More Related Stories
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to check Etisalat balance, which covers everything from checking your balance and data for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to check Etisalat number, where you will find the details to check the number owner or SIM owner.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to cancel all Etisalat subscriptions, where you will find the steps to unsubscribe from all your active Etisalat services.
- Check out this page for the Etisalat office branches in Dubai & UAE.
- Get the latest Etisalat India calling offer from UAE.
FAQs on Etisalat balance transfer
How can I transfer Etisalat balance to another number?
You can transfer Etisalat balance to another number by using the official Etisalat app. You can also use dial codes to transfer balance to another number of Etisalat network, du network, or an international number.The dial code for Etisalat balance transfer is: *100* [prepaid mobile number] *[transfer amount]#.  Etisalat, Etisalat credit transfer to du, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/c/mobile/data-and-credit-transfer.jsp#:~:text=dip%20below%20100MB-,How%20to%20use,-Via%20the%20My,”
How do I activate Etisalat balance transfer?
You can activate Etisalat credit transfer through the My Etisalat UAE app or by dialing *100*Mobile Number*Amount to be transferred#. You can also dial #100# and follow further instructions. Lastly, you can request credits by dialing *107 *Number of the friend*Amount# and pressing the call button.
How can I transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat without a pin?
You can transfer your Etisalat balance without a pin code by dialing *100*Mobile Number*amount#. Your friend will receive a confirmation SMS and can now accept the balance from you. Etisalat, “Credit transfer without pin, … Continue reading
That is all there is to know about Etisalat mobile balance transfer. We hope you now have a clear understanding of how to transfer Etisalat balance to Etisalat, du, and international numbers.
We have also shown you all the factors to consider during Etisalat balance transfer and balance requests using the Etisalat app or dial codes.
If you think your friends or family can benefit from reading this Dbd guide, feel free to share it with them. We are sure they will show you some appreciation, just as we do.
About the author
Arijit Negi is an expatriate living in Dubai for 18 years. He completed his degree in Master of Arts in Journalism from the University of Mumbai. Arijit focuses on providing helpful guides and information for ex-pats living in UAE and visitors to the UAE.