Over 1.6 million Pakistanis live and work in the UAE. This has led to a high demand for Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE to let people stay in touch with their families back home.
Etisalat offers several call plans for calling Pakistani numbers. These calling plans will help you to save money on phone calls by providing lower per-minute rates.
The Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE starts with a calling rate of just 0.38 per minute to call the numbers of Zong, Jazz, and Ufone networks. To activate this offer, Etisalat has provided an SMS service, a call service, and the official app.
In this Dbd guide, we will show you all Etisalat call offers for Pakistan and how to use each activation method. You will also learn about the terms and conditions that you need to know before activating the offers.
Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE
Etisalat has partnered with some of the biggest telecommunication companies in Pakistan such as Zong, Jazz, and Ufone. If your relatives or friends in Pakistan use one of these networks, you can call them at a very affordable call rate.
Let’s see the validity and price for each Etisalat Pakistan calling offer: Etisalat, “International call offer to Pakistan, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/c/mobile/plans/international-voice-packs-for-prepaid.jsp#:~:text=99-,Pakistan,-Zong%2C%20Ufone%20%26%20Jazz”
- For 5 AED, you will have 30 minutes of talk time that will be valid for 24 hours.
- For 25 AED, you will have 200 minutes which can be spent within 7 days.
- For 49 AED, you will have 500 minutes which are valid for 28 days.
- For 79 AED, you will have 1,000 minutes of talk time which will be valid for 28 days.
- For 99 AED, you will have 2,000 minutes that will have a validity period of 28 days.
There are two major benefits to Pakistan calling offer:
- You can immediately renew the subscription once you use up your talk time. So you never have to worry about being unable to get discounted rates anymore.
- Automatic renewal of your offer will occur only on the day you make a call to Pakistan. This way, your validity period will be longer because the subscription only begins when you start making the calls. Etisalat, “Benefits of auto-renewal, https://www.etisalat.ae/en/c/mobile/add-ons/daily-international-minutes-pack.jsp#:~:text=Additional%20benefits%3A”
How to subscribe to Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE?
To subscribe to Etisalat Pakistan calling offer, you have to choose one of these three methods:
Method 1: My Etisalat UAE app
The first option to activate this service is through the “My Etisalat UAE” application. After you install the app, you must sign up for an account and get the offer from within the app itself.
Method 2: Use the dialer code
Another easy way to activate the Pakistan call offer is through a call. Just open your phone’s dialer, type *101*24#, and tap the call button. Then simply follow the instructions you see on the screen.
The final activation method is by using the SMS service. All you have to do is type “DI25” on your text box and send it to 1012. Then wait for a confirmation and do as the confirmation text tells you.
If you want to check your Etisalat subscription, follow one of these three methods:
- Check your balance from the My Etisalat UAE app
- Dial *101*24# on your dialer and call.
- Send the text “C DI25” to 1012.
Terms and conditions for Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE
Before you activate Etisalat Pakistan call offer, you need to be familiar with some terms and conditions. Take a look at them:
- This international calling offer is only for prepaid customers.
- You will be charged 5.25 AED, which includes 5% VAT when you make your first call to Pakistan.
- The fees you pay for the offers are based on how many minutes you call.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to check Etisalat balance, which covers everything from checking your balance and data for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Want to send a balance to your friends and family from your Etisalat number? Check out this guide on – Etisalat balance transfer.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to check Etisalat number, where you will find the details to check the number owner or SIM owner.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to cancel all Etisalat subscriptions, where you will find the steps to unsubscribe from all your active Etisalat services.
- Check out this page for the Etisalat office branches in Dubai & UAE.
FAQs on Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE
If you are looking for an affordable way to call your friends and family in Pakistan from Etisalat networks, then Etisalat Pakistan calling offer from UAE is the way to go.
We hope our guide has helped you to understand how to activate Etisalat Pakistan call offer. Also, don’t forget to read the terms and conditions before activating the offer.
If you want to tell your friends and family about this amazing deal, feel free to share this guide with them.
About the author
Arijit Negi is an expatriate living in Dubai for 18 years. He completed his degree in Master of Arts in Journalism from the University of Mumbai. Arijit focuses on providing helpful guides and information for ex-pats living in UAE and visitors to the UAE.