There are a lot of employment opportunities in Dubai. It has jobs for people in every industry. This list of the 10 highest paying jobs in Dubai will help you find one that is right for you.
Our guide not only included the job title, but also the typical income figure. The salaries are based on Glassdoor and LinkedIn data. This document also provides a detailed description of the requirements and duties for each profession.
Let’s look at the best-paying jobs in Dubai, as well as their respective salaries.
Compare the highest salary jobs in Dubai
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|AED 17,500 to AED 159,000
|AED 17,500 to AED 76,000
|AED 10,000 to AED 82,000
|AED 43,000 to AED 47,000
|AED 10,000 to AED 82,000
|AED 5,000 to AED 70,000
|AED 5,000 to AED 50,000
|AED 10,000 to AED 30,000
|AED 8,000 to AED 33,000
|Human Resource Manager
|AED 7,000 to AED 35,000
Top 10 highest paying jobs in Dubai in 2024
There are a large number of international businesses in Dubai. The majority of them are high-paying employers with hundreds of excellent-paying jobs in the country. The following is a list of the top 10 highest paying jobs in Dubai in 2024:
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO of a company is the highest-ranking executive. They are responsible for the overall success of the organization. They are responsible for setting its strategic vision and direction, and they report directly to the board of directors.
Average Salary: The average salary of a CEO in Dubai is AED 56,000 per month.
Salary Range: In Dubai, the CEO salary ranges from AED 17,500 to AED 159,000 per month.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief executive officer (CEO), and why do they earn more in Dubai?
The CEO is the most responsible person in a company. They:
- Provides strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company.
- Directs organizational operations and fiscal functions in a non-commoditized industry with a stable market share.
- Establishes performance standards through metrics tracking systems to evaluate quality, timeliness, and service levels.
- Coordinates closely with the board of directors and senior executive team on all aspects of the organization’s progress, including sales, profits, customer satisfaction rates.
The CEO is a high-level executive who works on the strategic level. As a result, they are the highest-paid professionals in the company.
What are the requirements for becoming a CEO in Dubai?
Requirements for becoming a CEO in Dubai vary from company to company. To become a CEO in Dubai, you must fulfill at least the following criteria:
- At least a master’s degree, preferably MBA.
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in the same field.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Management skills.
Related: Highest Paying Companies in Dubai
2. Marketing Director
The marketing director of an organization plans to develop its brand and positioning products to generate benefit. They use their superior knowledge, expertise, and creativity to bring customers closer to the organization’s products or services.
Average Salary: The average salary of a marketing director in Dubai is AED 45,000 per month.
Salary Range: In Dubai, the marketing director’s salary ranges from AED 17,500 to AED 76,000 per month.
What are the duties of a Marketing Director and why do they have such a high salary in Dubai?
Marketing Directors are responsible for the following tasks:
- Formulating marketing strategies to promote a company’s brand, image, and product offerings.
- Responsible for researching market trends and competitors.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing plans for customer acquisition and retention.
Marketing Director is also the highest-paid job in Dubai due to the demand for their skillset. They will be responsible for creating a competitive advantage through strategic marketing initiatives.
What are the requirements for becoming a Marketing Director in Dubai?
Requirements for becoming a marketing director in Dubai are:
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or business administration.
- You must also have at least five years of experience in the field.
- You should possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
3. Investment Bankers
Investment bankers are professionals who help companies raise money by investing on behalf of the company. They also provide financial advice to clients and act as middlemen in selling corporate assets.
Average Salary: The average salary of investment bankers in Dubai is AED 45,000 per month.
Salary Range: Investment banker’s salary ranges from AED 10,000 to AED 82,000 per month in Dubai.
What are the duties of Investment bankers, and why do they have such a high salary in Dubai?
The job responsibilities vary depending on the scale of the company, but the general duties of an investment banker typically involve:
- Assessing corporate assets that are for sale.
- Evaluating the financial health of companies looking to borrow money and negotiating with clients about what interest rate should be charged on loan.
- Researching and analyzing market conditions.
- Advising clients on financial planning and investment strategies.
Investment bankers are compensated the most since they undertake significant risks and obligations. They are responsible for ensuring that their client’s investments are safe and can lose a lot of money if things go wrong.
What are the requirements for becoming an Investment banker in Dubai?
To become an investment banker in Dubai, you must:
- Have a degree in finance or economics from an accredited university.
- Have at least five years of work experience in a financial or banking role.
Lawyers in Dubai work at law firms, companies, and businesses. They help their clients with legal matters such as contracts, copyrights, trademarks, patents, etc.
Average Salary: The average salary of a lawyer in Dubai is AED 45,000 per month.
Salary Range: In Dubai, the lawyer’s salaries range from AED 43,000 to AED 47,000 per month.
What are the responsibilities of a lawyer, and why do they have such high pay in Dubai?
The primary duties of a lawyer are:
- Providing legal advice to clients.
- Representing clients in court or before government agencies.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents.
- Researching cases and laws.
Lawyer is one of the highest-paid professions in Dubai because the demand for their services is high. Lawyers are needed in every company and business to help with legal matters.
What are the requirements for becoming a Lawyers in Dubai?
To become a lawyer in Dubai, you must:
- Be a UAE national.
- Be 20 years or older.
- Have a degree in law from an accredited university.
- Have at least two years of work experience after completing your degree.
- Pass the written and oral exams administered by the Dubai Legal Council.
- Be of good character and reputation.
See Also: The Most Useful Mobile Apps in Dubai
The doctor is a well-paid profession in Dubai. Overall medical professions are considered high-salary jobs in Dubai.
Average Salary: A general practitioner in Dubai earns an average salary of AED 35,000 per month.
Salary Range: Doctor’s salaries in Dubai vary depending on their specialization. On average, doctors in Dubai make AED 10,000 to AED 82,000 per month.
What are the duties of Doctors, and why are they so well-compensated in Dubai?
The primary responsibilities of a doctor are:
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses.
- Providing medical advice.
- Prescribing medication.
- Performing surgery.
Doctors are paid high salaries in Dubai because high demand for their services and quality health care facilities. There is a shortage of qualified doctors in the UAE, so hospitals and clinics are willing to pay higher salaries to improve health care services.
What are the requirements for becoming a doctor in Dubai?
The Emirati requirements are straightforward. They are split into a tiered system based on your level of training and where you have studied, with varying degrees of access available.
The basic requirements for becoming a doctor in Dubai are as follows:
- Have a recognized degree from an accredited university
- To obtain an Emirati System license, you must pass written and oral examinations set by the DHA.
- Applicants who have a valid board examination certificate from an eligible country will be granted a license immediately.
6. IT Professionals
IT professionals work in the information technology (IT) industry. They provide support for computer systems and networks and develop and manage software.
Average Salary: The average salary for an IT professional in Dubai is AED 25,000 per month.
Salary Range: IT professionals’ salaries range from AED 5,000 to AED 70,000 per month in Dubai.
What are the responsibilities of IT Professionals, and why do they have such high pay in Dubai?
The responsibilities of an IT professional vary depending on their specialization. However, typical duties include:
- Planning and designing computer systems and networks.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting problems with computer systems and networks.
- Developing and managing software.
IT professional is among the highest paying jobs in Dubai because of the demand for their technical skills in the computer field. There is a shortage of qualified IT professionals in the UAE, so employers are willing to pay higher salaries to attract the best talent.
What are the requirements for becoming an IT Professional in Dubai?
To enter the field of IT, you must have:
- A relevant degree from an accredited university. In many cases, employers will look for a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Few years of experience in the respective field.
Emirates, the national airline of Dubai, has over 45,000 employees. Emirates is well-known for hiring pilots from other countries as well.
Average Salary: The average salary for a pilot in Dubai is AED 25,000 per month.
Salary Range: Pilots’ salaries range from AED 5,000 to AED 50,000 per month in Dubai.
What are Pilots’ duties, and why are they so well-compensated in Dubai?
The responsibilities of a pilot vary. They include:
- Controlling aircraft speeds, altitudes, and directions.
- Monitoring and maintaining flight instruments.
- Communicating with air traffic controllers.
- Coordinating all the resources necessary for a safe flight, such as fuel, baggage handlers, food service personnel, and ground transportation operators.
Being home to Emirates, the demand for pilots is high in UAE. Emirates is one of the top airlines in the world. Therefore, a Pilot is a top-paying career in the country.
What are the requirements for becoming a Pilot in Dubai?
To become a pilot in Dubai, you must have:
- A relevant degree from an accredited university. In many cases, employers will look for a Bachelor’s degree in aviation or a related field.
- A minimum of 1,500 hours of flight time.
Engineers are in high demand in cities such as Dubai, where enormous construction projects are underway. Construction engineers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, and electrical engineers are in high demand in the Dubai job market.
Average Salary: The average salary of an engineer in Dubai is AED 20,000 per month.
Salary Range: Engineer’s salary ranges from AED 10,000 to AED 30,000 per month in Dubai.
What are the responsibilities in engineering jobs, and why do engineers make so much money in Dubai?
The responsibilities of an engineer vary depending on their specialization. However, common duties include:
- Planning and designing projects.
- Monitoring construction work.
- Testing materials and systems.
- Repairing and maintaining equipment.
Engineering is the best paying job in Dubai because of its rapid growth and construction. There is always a shortage of qualified engineers in the UAE, so employers are willing to pay higher salaries to overcome the workforce shortages.
What are the requirements for becoming an Engineer in Dubai?
To become an engineer in the UAE, you must:
- Have an engineering degree from an accredited university.
- Pass both written and oral exams set by the Ministry of Labour.
- Have at least a few years of work experience after completing your degree.
More Related Stories
- Looking for a job in UAE? Check out this Dbd guide on – best job sites in UAE, where we have shared the most popular job sites for UAE.
- Looking for job agencies in Sharjah? Check out this Dbd guide on – best recruitment agencies in Sharjah, where we have shared the most popular agencies in Sharjah.
- These are the best recruitment agencies in Abu Dhabi. Take a look and find the perfect agency that fits your need.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – best recruitment agencies in Dubai, where we have shared the most popular agencies in Dubai.
- Check out this Dbd guide on – how to find a job in Dubai, which covers everything from job search to interview tips.
9. Finance Manager
A finance manager manages the financing of an organization, including cash and investments. They also monitor the financial performance of the company and help prepare budgets. It is one of the highest-paid jobs in Dubai.
Average Salary: An average salary of a finance manager in Dubai is AED 20,000 per month.
Salary Range: In Dubai companies, the finance manager’s salaries range from AED 8,000 to AED 33,000 per month.
What are the responsibilities of Finance Managers, and why are they so well-paid in Dubai?
The finance manager or chief financial officer in an organization is responsible for:
- Managing budgets and financial planning for an organization.
- Overseeing accounting activities such as bookkeeping, taxes, etc.
- Providing financial advice to clients or management.
- Companies offer good salaries to Finance Managers because they require a high level of confidentiality and experience to run the business.
What are the requirements for becoming a Finance Manager in Dubai?
To become a finance manager in a prestigious company in Dubai, you must:
- Be an Emirati national holding at least a Bachelors’s degree from an accredited university.
- Have at least five-plus years of experience as a financial analyst or economist.
- Also, have excellent leadership and communication skills.
10. Human Resource Managers
Human resource managers are responsible for overseeing the management of all human capital. They are typically in charge of employee hiring, training, compensation, benefits, safety supervision, and managing labor relations.
Average Salary: The average salary for a human resource manager in Dubai is AED 17,000 per month.
Salary Range: Human resource manager’s salaries range from AED 7,000 to AED 35,000 per month in Dubai.
What are the responsibilities of the Human Resource Managers, and why do they make so much money in Dubai?
The responsibilities of a human resource manager vary depending on their specialization. However, common duties include:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training staff.
- Overseeing benefit programs.
- Resolving disputes between management and employees.
- Managing employee performance reviews.
- Developing compensation strategies to attract top talent in the industry.
A human resources manager is one of the highest paying jobs in Dubai because there are many opportunities for career growth in this field. They are also responsible for overseeing a company’s most valuable asset- its employees. Therefore, they are well compensated for their work.
What are the requirements for becoming a Human Resource Manager in Dubai?
To become a human resource manager in Dubai, you must have:
- A relevant degree from an accredited university. In many cases, employers will look for a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- Few years of experience in human resources or management roles.
See Also: The Best Place to Go in Dubai
FAQs about top-paying professions in Dubai
How to apply for a job in Dubai?
To apply for jobs in Dubai, you will need to register with the company’s job application portal. This process varies by employer. It usually requires uploading your CV or resume and completing an online form.
If you are unsure about the kind of work that is available in a certain location, you may look it up on the internet. Job sites like LinkedIn and Indeed typically post the most current openings.
What kind of jobs are available in Dubai?
Dubai has several lucrative employment opportunities, such as engineers, attorneys, and physicians. Construction workers, housekeepers, and cleaners are also able to find employment there.
The jobs market in Dubai is vast and diverse, with opportunities in various sectors.
The list of highest-paying jobs in Dubai is dominated by high-level executives and professionals who hold positions of power.
CEOs, Marketing Officers, Lawyers, Accounting and Finance professionals are well compensated because their duties require extensive schooling or training to do them well.
Several high-paying companies in Dubai offer jobs in the highest-earning field.
We hope this Dbd job guide will assist you in finding the most outstanding employment opportunities based on your qualifications.
Please share this information with your family and friends if you found this resource useful.
About the author
Arijit Negi is an expatriate living in Dubai for 18 years. He completed his degree in Master of Arts in Journalism from the University of Mumbai. Arijit focuses on providing helpful guides and information for ex-pats living in UAE and visitors to the UAE.