If you live in UAE and have du network, you must know how to check du balance. There are several ways to complete your du balance inquiry.
You can check du balance using code, SMS, or the internet. Go through all the possible methods of checking du balance for postpaid and prepaid SIM cards.
So by the time you get to the end of this Dbd guide, you will get to know how to check your du balance thoroughly.
How to check du balance?
If you are active on du mobile every day, then there is a high chance you have a low balance. So it is recommended to regularly check balance on du mobile while working or traveling.
If you are wondering how to check balance in du, don’t worry, as the process is easy. You can check your du balance in the prepaid or postpaid sim by following simple steps.
So first, let’s look at how you can check your du prepaid balance.
1. How to check du prepaid balance?
There are quite a few methods to check du’s prepaid balance so let’s get into them.
Check via du website
You can easily check your du prepaid balance by the steps given below.
- First, visit du’s official login page.du “du login page, https://myaccount.du.ae/servlet/myaccount/en/home.html”
- You must then log in with your username (email) and password.
- You can register if you don’t have an account with your phone number.
Then, you can check the du balance details and your remaining balance.
Check via du code
Another way of checking your du prepaid balance is via code.
- Go to your phone dialer and dial *135#. Select the appropriate SIM if you have multiple SIM cards.
- Among the options, press 1 and send to access “Account Information.”
- Furthermore, press 1 and send for “Balance Inquiry.”
- Now, you’ll see the available balance on your phone screen.
Check via du app
To check your du balance via the app, follow the steps given below:
- First, download and install the app. You can do it by visiting the store on your respective phone.
- Open the app, press login, and enter your username and password. Create an account if you don’t have one.
- You’ll see the available balance once you have successfully logged in.
2. How to check du prepaid data balance?
You can activate or check your du prepaid data balance by phone dialer, SMS, or via app. Let’s look into these methods
First, go to your phone dialer to perform du data balance check. Dial *102# and call using the appropriate SIM. Wait for a few moments, and your data balance will be displayed on your screen.
Similarly, go to your message app to check via SMS and type “balance.” Send the message to 1335 and wait for a few moments. You’ll receive an SMS with all the information about your data balance.
Lastly, you can also check your data balance via the du app. Download and install the app and log in to your account. You’ll be able to see the du data balance on your dashboard along with validity.
One of the common prepaid plans is the Flexi plan. The plan has a validity period of 28 days.
3. How to check du postpaid balance?
If you are taking services of du postpaid, then you can also check the du postpaid balance. There are plenty of ways to check du’s postpaid balance.
The following are some of the ways you can check the du balance.
One of the convenient ways to check du postpaid balance is by SMS. To check your postpaid balance, you must type “rewards” and send it to 1233. After a few moments, you’ll get an SMS with the data remaining in your postpaid account.
Now, let’s look into other methods for checking the balance in du postpaid SIM.
Via du website
You can easily check your du postpaid balance using the du official website. First, go to the du’s official login page. Now, log in with your username (email) and password. After you log in successfully, you’ll be able to look into your remaining balance.
Via the du app
Lastly, you check the balance of your postpaid SIM via the du app. The first thing you need to do is download and install the du official app on your smartphone. After that, log in with your details, and you’ll see your balance on your app’s dashboard.
4. How to check du postpaid data balance?
The methods are similar to checking du balance data for prepaid SIM cards. Here are some ways to check your du postpaid data balance.
- The first is by sending a text message to 1233. Type “rewards” and send the message to 1233. You’ll get a reply SMS with data balance information.
- Alternatively, you can check your balance via the du website. Go to the website, log in with your account, and get information about your data balance.
- Lastly, download and install the du official app on your smartphone. Login to your account, and you’ll see all your account information, including your postpaid data balance.
5. How to check du internet services on prepaid and postpaid balances?
The network provides amazing internet services on prepaid and postpaid balances. You can get many call options and internet packages in prepaid and postpaid plans. Now, let’s look at different methods of checking du internet services on du SIM.
First, go to your phone dialer and type *135#, and call. After a moment, you’ll get a list of services where you can find internet services. You can purchase and subscribe internet service of your choice.
You can check the internet services using the du official app and website. On the website, you can visit the mobile plans section and browse the offers listed.
- Check out some of the cheapest du plans via our Dbd guide on du data offers.
- If you’re unfamiliar with transferring du balance, read this guide on how to transfer du balance.
- Don’t miss out our guide on how to check du balance if you don’t know how.
- If you have not activated your du sim yet, follow this guide on how to activate du SIM.
- Looking for better du international calling options, have a quick look on du international call offer.
FAQs on checking du balance
How can I check my du number without a balance?
You can check your du number without balance by sending an SMS. You have to send the code “getmymsisdn” to 9296, you’ll get a reply from du along with your phone number.
How to check du data balance and credit online?
You can check your du data balance and credit online from the du mobile application or the du official website. After successfully logging in, you can see all your data or balance-related info.
How can I get du data?
You can have your du data balance checked by just dialing 1357#. Once you send the code, you will get to activate your du data and also check your balance with the remaining validity and extra cost.
How to check du balance and remaining data?
Prepaid users can call *135# to check du balance. Similarly, postpaid users can check their balance by sending “rewards” to 1233. Also, you can check your balance by logging into the du app or website.
How to check the data balance in du prepaid sim card 2024?
Go to your dialer and call *135# with your du SIM. You’ll get your available SIM balance on your phone screen.
So if you are looking for how to check du balance, there are plenty of ways to know it. You can find several ways to check du’s balance for prepaid and postpaid mobile from the above guide.
Similarly, you can check your du data balance, number balance, and other internet services you can get from the du network with the help of our Dbd guide.
So did you check your du internet balance from our above guide? Then let us know what you find in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to share this blog and follow our guide.
About the author
Arijit Negi is an expatriate living in Dubai for 18 years. He completed his degree in Master of Arts in Journalism from the University of Mumbai. Arijit focuses on providing helpful guides and information for ex-pats living in UAE and visitors to the UAE.