Are you in Dubai and planning a trip to India on a budget? Then you’ll want to find cheap flights from Dubai to India.
Thanks to so many airlines operating in India and Dubai, flight booking is easier.
However, finding the most affordable and cheap flights from Dubai to India can be confusing with all of those options available.
Most people do not know how to look for the cheapest flight ticket online. They usually perform a quick google search and hope for the best.
This Dbd travel guide will show you 10 ways how to find the best deals on flights from Dubai to India.
With these tips, you will be able to find low-cost flights and save a lot of money in the process.
Here is how to find cheap flights from Dubai to India
If you follow these tips, you will surely find a good deal on flights from Dubai to India.
1. Make ticket reservations in advance
Making ticket reservations in advance is the best way to get cheap flights from Dubai to India.
Numerous airlines operate between these two countries, and the competition is fierce. As a result, prices can fluctuate rapidly, and it can be difficult to predict when the best deals will be available.
However, travelers can lock in low prices by booking tickets in advance and save themselves considerable money.
In addition, reservations allow travelers to choose their preferred flight times and airlines.
So for those looking to find cheap flights from Dubai to India, making early reservations is the way to go.
2. Avoid high-cost fares by flying from Dubai to India during off-peak hours
Many airlines offer lower fares for flights during off-peak times of the year. Flying at such a time can help you avoid the higher fares often charged during peak travel times.
There is a high demand for tickets in peak seasons, so you should take flights during the off-peak times when there aren’t a lot of travelers. You will save money and increase your chances of getting a seat in your selection.
The cheapest months to fly to India from Dubai are April and September. To get the best deals on flights to India from UAE, you should avoid peak times like December and July.
See also: Check out this Dbd travel guide on – How to find cheap flights, if you would like to book your next trip anywhere in the world and anytime soon. Whether it’s international or domestic, last minute or well in advance, we got you covered.
3. Be flexible with your travel dates
Trying to pin down the best time to book cheap flights from Dubai to India can be tricky. One way to do this is to be flexible with your travel dates.
If you can be flexible when you fly, you’ll be more likely to find cheap flights. You can adjust your travel dates to avoid booking flights during peak season and look for special deals and promotions.
Looking for last-minute deals if you can travel immediately is a great idea. Airlines sometimes offer great deals on flights that depart soon.
Always plan early and have an adjustable schedule. It will give you the most options for finding low-cost flights from Dubai to India.
4. Use incognito mode when looking for cheap flights from Dubai to India
When looking for cheap flights from Dubai to India, it’s essential to use incognito mode. So that websites cannot track your search history.
By using incognito mode, you can ensure that websites won’t be able to use your search history. Instead, you will be able to find the best deals on cheap flights without worrying about seeing inflated prices.
So next time you are planning a trip, remember to use incognito mode when searching for flights!
To use incognito mode in Chrome, open a new tab and click on the three dots in the top-right corner. Then select “New incognito window.”
In Firefox, click on the three lines in the top-right corner and select “New private window.”
In Safari, click on “File” at the top of the screen and select “New Private Window.”
5. Do flight price comparisons using multiple flight search engines
Several flight comparison websites can help you find the best deals on flights from Dubai to India. These websites allow you to compare the prices of different airlines and find the best deal for your specific travel dates.
In addition, flight comparison websites often offer a variety of features that can help you save money on your flight. For example, some websites allow you to set price alerts so that you can be notified when the price of your flight changes.
It can be extremely helpful in finding the best deal on your flight to India.
Some flight comparison websites you can use are:
- Best website to search for international flights
- Amazing customer service
- Great variety of search results
- Extensive advanced search options
- It shows the cheapest ticket prices for each day on its calendar
- Displays results in seconds
- Highly effective price aggregator of diverse airlines
- It shows incredible search results
- Customer support is good
- Updates flight information in real-time
- Often displays airlines that other sites don’t show
- Easy ticket booking system
- It displays prices from lesser-known airlines too
- Diverse flight search
- Quick information retrieval
6. If you fly a lot, use travel reward programs
If you frequently fly, whether, for work or other purposes, you should consider enrolling in a travel rewards program.
Many of these programs are free to join, and they can offer significant savings on airfare and even hotels.
Travel reward program members can earn points by flying the specific airline or its partners. You can redeem these points for cheap tickets and other benefits.
You should also use air miles credit cards to get cheap flights from Dubai to India.
Once you collect enough air miles, you can book flights from Dubai to India at discounted rates.
Some great air miles credit cards that you can sign up for in Dubai are:
- Best for frequent UAE travelers
- Receive AED 800 bonus when you join
- For each dollar spent, you earn up to 1.25 Skywards Miles.
- Get AED 1000 when you join.
- You’ll receive 5 Salam points for each AED spent
- Free airport lounges are available to members
- Up to 2.25 points per AED 1 spent
- Supports 300+ airlines globally
- No yearly fees required
- For every AED 4 spent, you will receive 1 air mile
7. Budget airlines may offer cheap air tickets from UAE to India
Budget airlines are a great option for cheap flights from Dubai to India. These airlines often offer low prices with small compromises on services.
In addition, budget airlines often offer a variety of promotions and discounts that can further reduce the cost of airfare. Some budget airlines to fly from Dubai to India are:
- More affordable flights from Dubai to India than most airlines
- Plenty of flights available
- Low-cost flights between India and Dubai
- Flights available to major Indian cities
- Provides a low-cost flying experience
- Multiple flight times
So if you’re looking to save money on your flight from Dubai to India, consider using a budget airline.
Additionally, these premium airlines sometimes have lower promotional fares than budget airlines. So check for these special discounts regularly.
8. Mix and match airlines & airports to book cheap flights from Dubai to India
You can save some money on your ticket by traveling via indirect routes. In other words, you can take a flight to one airport and take another plane from there to your destination.
For example, a flight from Dubai to Chennai costs around INR 20,000. A flight from Dubai to Mumbai costs 10,000, and Mumbai to Chennai costs INR 6,000. So, if you fly from Dubai to Mumbai and Mumbai to Chennai, it’ll cost you only INR 16,000.
Combining budget airlines with this method will save you a lot of money. If you can travel to another airport in the United Arab Emirates, you can take a plane at a slightly cheaper rate.
9. Find the cheapest day to fly from Dubai to India
Many websites that show the prices of flights only give flight search results for the selected day. It can be difficult and time-consuming to find the cheapest possible flight by searching each day individually.
Fortunately, some websites show the lowest prices of all dates at once on a monthly calendar. They are:
You can find the cheapest deals on every date by following these steps:
- Visit the google flights website.
- Select round trip instead of one-way by clicking on the box beside it. The search field appears with labels like “Where from?” and “Where to?”. If you pick the round trip option, it will not display the cheapest flights.
- Enter Dubai on the “Where from?” search field and select the airport.
- Enter a city name and select the airport on the “Where to?” search field.
- Click on the calendar.
You will be able to see the cheapest deals on individual dates. If it is written in green, the price is below average.
You can follow these steps to find the cheapest India flights on Skyscanner:
- Visit skyscanner.net.
- Search fields appear with “From” and “To” labels on the homepage.
- Enter Dubai on “From” and choose an airport.
- Enter your city’s name on “To” and choose an airport.
- Click on the “Depart” box and select “Whole month.” Then click on “Cheapest month.”
- Click the “Search Flight” button.
You’ll see a calendar that displays the pricing for all days in that month.
More Related Stories
- Cheap flights from Dubai to Manila
- Cheap flights from Dubai to Nepal
- Cheap flights from Dubai to Bangladesh
- Cheap flights from Dubai to Pakistan
10. Look for flight pricing mistakes
On rare occasions, airline price adjusters make a mistake while setting fares, resulting in reduced costs. The most common causes of these mistakes are currency conversion errors and human mistakes.
These are the cheapest tickets you can buy from Dubai to India, but they’re tough to find on your own. Furthermore, airlines are very fast at correcting these prices before you get a chance to book.
So, it’s crucial to get these tickets quickly since they may be gone in a few minutes. You can subscribe to websites that will send you an alert when the price drops.
Here are some websites that alert you when fare prices drop:
Make sure your notifications are enabled.
See also: Check out this Dbd travel guide on – cheap flights from UAE to Pakistan, if you are looking to travel to Nepal from Dubai.
Is it worth flying on cheaper airlines from Dubai to India?
It is worth flying on cheaper airlines from Dubai to India. The prices are lower but the services are not that bad.
Budget airlines are almost as safe as premium ones when it comes to safety. They provide cheap flight tickets from Dubai to India because they cut corners on expenses unrelated to safety.
Unless you are looking for a luxurious experience, you should fly on budget airlines.
FAQs about cheap flights from Dubai to India
What is the cheapest month to fly from Dubai to India?
May, June, and September are the cheapest months to fly from Dubai to India. The most expensive months are December and July.
How much does it cost to fly from Dubai to India?
It costs around INR 10,000 (AED 470) and above to fly from Dubai to India in economy class. The price is not fixed and could fluctuate.
What airlines fly to India from Dubai?
Flydubai, IndiGo, Spice Jet, Emirates, Air India, etc., are some airlines that fly to India from Dubai. There are a lot more.
How long does a flight from Dubai to India take?
A flight from Dubai to India usually takes between 3 to 4 hours in a direct flight. If you stop at any airport on the way, it can take several more hours or even a day.
How many flights are there between Dubai and India?
Every week, there are hundreds of flights from the United Arab Emirates to India. Around 500 flights travel to India from Dubai every week.
Is emirates flying to India?
Yes, Emirates is flying to India. You can visit their official page to book flights from Dubai to India.
The best ways to find cheap flights are to keep your travel dates adjustable and book in advance at the right time. And do not forget to sign up for airline newsletters and fare drop alerts.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to find cheap flights from Dubai to India.
We hope you found our Dbd travel guide helpful. If you did, we are always very thankful for your support! Let your friends know by sharing it on your social media with your friends.